I’m actually thankful for a lot of things and, since today is Thanksgiving in the US, I thought I’d share a few of them.
- My family. I’m thankful for the family I was born into, the family I married into, and the family we’ve created over the years. The family we’re “really” related to and the one we’ve managed to acquire.
- Modern conveniences. Seriously! I’m very thankful for things like electricity and indoor plumbing. I don’t think I would do well a century ago…
- Nature. There’s something about the beauty of nature that calms me. Whether it’s the ocean or the mountains, I’m thankful for the scenery.
- Chocolate. And coffee. Hey, don’t judge. Everyone needs a vice, right?
- You. I’m very thankful for the readers. For the ones who’ve read Ghost Mountain and continue to ask about the next book. For the ones who will read it in the future.
Nichole R. Bennett has been an avid mystery reader from a young age. Her first novel, Ghost Mountain, is available from Second Wind Publishing. When she’s not writing, Nichole can be found doing a plethora of crafty things, drinking coffee, eating chocolate, or spending too much time online. And she’s thankful for the ability to do it all.