If you don’t know the answers to the following questions, (or don’t want to guess) you can find most but not all of the answers by clicking on the above links. One person, randomly chosen from all correct entries, will win an ecopy of all four books. (To be downloaded at Smashwords.com). Send your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 15, 2011 to be considered for this special prize.
Hint: five questions pertain to each book.
- This book has been described as the world’s longest parable.
- The main character of this book is a Midwestern college history professor.
- This story takes place in London.
- This book is about getting a second chance at starting over.
- One of the main characters in this book is short of time and short of patience.
- The main character of this book is described as an indignant Humphrey Bogart
- This book features a ghost cat. Or is something other than a ghost?
- This book is a regency romance.
- This story takes place in Colorado.
- The stolen object in this story could have repercussions for the Catholic Church.
- This is the fourth novel by this author to be published by Second Wind Publishing.
- This book is written in the style of Raymond Chandler.
- This book is best described as speculative fiction.
- This story is about the theft of a famous relic.
- This book takes place in alternate realities and features time travel.
- This story takes place in New York.
- This is the first book by this author to be published by Second Wind Publishing.
- This story takes place in Italy.
- This book is part of a published series.
- The heroine of this story is a servant. Or is she?
Now you are intrigued! If you want to know more, you can find the first chapter of all four books at: The Exciting Worlds of Second Wind Books